HuINa 1580 23 Channel Full Metal RC Excavator
Please contact us if you are wanting to purchase!
Allow 20 days delivery for this toy!
The HuI Na 1580 Excavator is made from full metal and simulates the real machine with a working stack.
This is a 23 channel, full die cast remote controlled excavator.
Scale 1:14 coming in at a size of 70 x 18 x 55cm.
Simulates forward/backward, turn left/turn right Omni bearing control, with the steering being light.
The remote control uses 2 x joysticks to control the machine. 2.4GHz can control multiple excavators without interference. Control distance: 50m+
The digging arm joint can be independently controlled, the shovel is interchangeable with the fork or drill attachments (included). This machines unique with the exhaust being able to smoke!
This excavator starts up like a real vehicle and have working lights, sound and indicators. Unlike its counter part the 1540, the 1580 has a larger remote control with more functions.
**Please note this item will come directly to you from the manufacture, with a shipping time of approx 20 days!
- Fully assembled metal excavator
- High stability
- High quality mechanical and electrical parts
- High digging force
- Continuous turret rotation
- Lights, sounds and smoke generator activated by remote control
- 2.4 GHz telemetric radio controller with LCD display
- Proportional controls of the boom, bucket and turret
- Batteries and chargers for the included model
- Tracks: independent, forward / backward, against rotation
- Turret: continuous rotation left / right
- Main arm: up / down movement
- Second arm: open / close
- Bucket: opening / closing
- Lights on the arm
- Smoke generator
- Scale: 1:14
- Carriagelength (tracks): 29 cm
- Maximum width: 18 cm
- Maximum arm height: 48 cm
- Maximum length with extended arm: 70 cm
- Battery: LiPo 2s 7,4V 2000 mAh
- Run Time: 40 minutes
- Channels: 23
- Weight: about 8 kg
- Huina 580 metal excavator
- 2.4GHz Radio
- Operated demolition hammer
- Sorting clamp
- USB charger